The solution for all metal flowmeters
DK- all metal flowmeters are suitable for measuring the volumetric or mass flow rate of liquids, gases and vapors. Thanks to the rugged design, the flowmeters are especially suitable for difficult operating and environmental conditions.
• Materials coming into contact with the medium: Stainless steel, optional: Hastelloy, Monel, titanium
• Process temperatures: -80 to +150°C (-25 to +135°C for el. indicator)
• Operating pressure up to 130 bar
• Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 1.6 to 160 l/h (water: 20°C)
• Upper limit of measurement for gases: 16 to 4,800 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
• 2 limit switches or mA analog output
• Accuracy 2.5 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
• Approved for hazardous areas in accordance with ATEX, and NEPSI
• Ingress protection IP66
• Many different process connections
• Fine metering.
• Gas chromatography.
• Minimum level monitoring and control.
• In connection with a differential pressure regulator: Ensures constant flow rate in the case of inlet or outlet pressures.
• Mainly use for purging applications in different processes.
The H 250 M 9 flowmeter for liquids and gases is an all-metal flowmeter which operates on the float principle. Depending on the flowrate, the float will assume a certain vertical position in the tube. The float position is transmitted by a magnetic coupling system to the scale. The flowmeter is designed for installation in a vertical pipe run with flow from bottom to top. The rugged construction of the H 250 variablearea flowmeter makes it particularly suitable for difficult application and environmental conditions. The H 250 flowmeter can be equipped with the M9 indicator.
In the M9 indicator the rotational movement of the follower magnet system is transmitted to the indicator without being linearized and the flowrate value is indicated directly on the scale.
M9 indicator :
H250 measuring cone :
• Continuous gas and liquid measurement
• Measurement of non-conductive media
• Industrial combustion control
• Compressor monitoring
• Dry-run protection of pumps