October 24, 2016
Flowmeter, Variable Area Flow Meter
The solution for all metal flowmeters
DK- all metal flowmeters are suitable for measuring the volumetric or mass flow rate of liquids, gases and vapors. Thanks to the rugged design, the flowmeters are especially suitable for difficult operating and environmental conditions.
- DK32 with horizontal connections – with valve.
- DK34 with vertical connections – without valve.
- DK37 with high degree of measuring accuracy and large display.
- DK37 with vertical connections – without valve.
- Slim design allows hight packing density.
- Simple Installation & start-up.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Low maintenance.
- Low cost.
- Easy to install.
- Flow measurement is possible in all directions.
- Relatively low maintenance required.
- Can be used for both gas and liquid applications.
- Accuracy is of 1.6 class (approximately 1.6% to 2% of the measured value).
- Reliable and trouble free operation.
- Turndown is of 10:1.
- Irrespective of size the length is 250mm as standard.
- It can handle viscous liquids upto maximum 250cP.
- We can supply VA meter with temperature range of -80 to 200 degree Celsius other ranges on request.
- Simple and low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
- Materials in contact with the medium: Stainless steel, optional: Hastelloy, Monel, titanium
- Process temperatures from -80°C to +150°C
- Operating pressure up to 130 bar
- Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 1.6 to 160 l/h (water: 20°C)
- Upper limit of measurement for gases: 16 to 4,800 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
- 2 limit switches
- Accuracy 4.0 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
- Approved for hazardous areas in accordance with ATEX, FM, NEPSI
- Ingress protection IP66/68 (IP65 with limit switches)
- Many different process connections
• Materials coming into contact with the medium: Stainless steel, optional: Hastelloy, Monel, titanium
• Process temperatures: -80 to +150°C (-25 to +135°C for el. indicator)
• Operating pressure up to 130 bar
• Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 1.6 to 160 l/h (water: 20°C)
• Upper limit of measurement for gases: 16 to 4,800 l/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
• 2 limit switches or mA analog output
• Accuracy 2.5 % of measured value acc. VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG=50%)
• Approved for hazardous areas in accordance with ATEX, and NEPSI
• Ingress protection IP66
• Many different process connections
• Fine metering.
• Gas chromatography.
• Minimum level monitoring and control.
• In connection with a differential pressure regulator: Ensures constant flow rate in the case of inlet or outlet pressures.
• Mainly use for purging applications in different processes.
Leave A Comment