October 24, 2016
Flowmeter, Magnetic Inductive Flow Meter
Primary Head for Water and Waste Water Measurements
- Reliable expert for water and wastewater measurement.
- Wafer design.
- Easy ,quick and low cost of installation.
- Hard rubber liner.
- Rugged and proven design.
- Absolutely maintenance free.
No moving parts inside:
- Same diameter as mating pipe:
No moving parts:
No wear no tear:
- Thanks to the liner we achieve
Also well proven for the
- KROHNE magmeter in the water & waste water industry
- More than 40 years experience!
- The magnetic field is present throughout the flowmeter.
- Each flow string is within the magnetic field.
- Each flow string generates with its indi- vidual velocity gives a share Es to the signal voltage E.
- Excellent averaging of the flow profile allover the complete pipe section.
- Reduced effect of the velocity profile onto the measuring accuracy !
- Short upstream straight section required!
- Good accuracy also when confronted with unfavourable installation conditions.
- No point or single beam measurement = never a one point measurement can represent the total flow in a pipe.
- Wet calibration = function control and correction factor.
Leave A Comment